Newest Products

Life's A Beach is Released

I have a new kit that is available in my stores starting today.  It can be purchased in Scrapper or Tagger size.  Scrapper size can also be purchased as individual packs or as a bundle.  Don't miss out on this last splash of summer!


Life's A Beach Bundle


A fun beach theme kit that includes nautical, sea life, and beach fun embellishments. It also includes a large paper pack and three monograms. A great kit to add to your summer/beach collection.

Includes:
20 Papers
3 Anchors
6 Borders
3 Bows
3 Brads
3 Chairs
3 Doilies
7 Flowers
7 Frames
1 Beach bag
1 Beach ball
1 Bucket
2 Surfboards
1 Telescope
1 Water bottle
1 Captain's Wheel
1 Compass
1 Dragonfly
1 Life preserver
1 Lighthouse
1 Umbrella
1 Nautical Bell
1 Ocean Wave
1 Shovel
1 Palm Tree
1 Rope Banner
1 Sailboat
1 Sailor boy
1 Sailor girl
1 Sand Castle
1 Sand Dollar
1 Sand Splat
1 Sand Splatter
1 Sun
1 Suntan Lotion
1 Suntan Oil
1 Fence
1 Tropical Drink
1 Cloud
3 Fish Netting
3 Ribbons
4 Ric Rac
1 Crab
1 Dolphin
1 Jellyfish
1 Mermaid
1 Octopus
2 Fish
1 Pelican
1 Seahorse
1 Shark
1 Starfish
1 Whale
3 Seashells
4 Seaweed
3 Stitches
3 Strings
3 Sunglasses





Be sure to grab the freebies from this kit. You can find one on my blog and on my Facebook page.






My personal store:
Photobucket

Other Stores Where My Designs Can Be Found:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Join Me:  photo facebook.png photo twitter_zpsb4c38a0c.jpg photo facebook.png


My Scrapping Blog For Freebies and Other News
Photobucket

Signature Tag Tutorials by QueenBrat Designs
Photobucket

My Website
Photobucket

Use the code: STMMMS64124


There was but one perfect man.....I'm just FORGIVEN!

No comments: