Newest Products

New Kits and a Freebie from QueenBrat Designs

I have two new kits in my stores and a new blog freebie for you today.

The first kit will be the last of my Easter kits for this year and is inspired by the movie "God's Not Dead". I hope you like it.

God Is Not Dead

"So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." (Romans 10:17)

A Christian religion based kit with an Easter theme. Kit can be used in any religious theme project.







The second new kit is a Birthday kit designed for use with both boys and girls in mind.

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday is a fun birthday kit with lots of confetti, gifts, party favors, etc... The kit is done in shades of blue, purple, green, orange and yellow. It includes a large background pack and embellishments in a variety of colors. A great kit for boy or girl projects.





Kits are available in all of my stores now.



And here is a new freebie for you. This is a sampler from "God Is Not Dead". Enjoy!

Each file is full size png and jpg formats.
300dpi
Personal Use Only


You can snag yours here
(When sharing please share my blog link and not the file link.)







My personal store:
Photobucket

Other Stores Where My Designs Can Be Found:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Join Me:  photo facebook.png photo twitter_zpsb4c38a0c.jpg photo facebook.png


My Scrapping Blog For Freebies and Other News
Photobucket

Signature Tag Tutorials by QueenBrat Designs
Photobucket

My Website
Photobucket


Use the code: STMMMS64124


There was but one perfect man.....I'm just FORGIVEN!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great image.

TYFS

Gina said...

Thank you for the pretty freebie
((Hugs))
Gina

teamkobza said...

Thank you! I'm looking forward to seeing the movie. Happy Easter.