Newest Products

New Commercial Use items from QueenBrat Digital Designs

New Commercial Use items are now available in my stores!

Baseball Card Templates



Use these PSD format templates to make a Rookie Baseball Card, MVP Baseball Card, and All-Star Baseball Card.  
Final size of each is approximately 1050x1200px and 300dpi.  
Commercial use is allowed.
Available as a bundle or individually.






Visor Script and Template





Team Pennant Script and Template





Baseball Scoreboard Template





Baseball Hat Script and Template





Baseball Bat Script and Template





My personal store:
Photobucket

Other Stores Where My Designs Can Be Found:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Join Me:  photo facebook.png photo twitter_zpsb4c38a0c.jpg photo facebook.png


My Scrapping Blog For Freebies and Other News
Photobucket

Signature Tag Tutorials by QueenBrat Designs
Photobucket

My Website
Photobucket


Use the code: STMMMS64124


There was but one perfect man.....I'm just FORGIVEN!

No comments: