Newest Products

New PSP Scripts and Other News from QueenBrat Designs

New scripts have arrived in my stores today. No central theme...lol...just bits and pieces of unfinished scripts that have been tucked away on my hard drive. I hope you find one or two that you can use.











There are also new weekend deals in my personal store and new "free with purchase" gifts. Be sure to stop in and check them out!



$10.00 Weekend Specials!







Free With Purchase Gifts!







And my store is on sale for 25% off throughout the month of May! Join the fun and pick up all your spring and summer scrapping needs during my May Days Sale! And don't forget about the upcoming special occasions of Graduation, Memorial Day, and Father's Day. I offer a full line of scrap booking kits, scripts, and other supplies for these special occasions!

Have a great weekend all!

Renee'

Photobucket
My personal store!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

My Scrapping Blog
Photobucket
My Signature Tag Tutorial Blog
Photobucket
My Website
Photobucket

Use the code: STMMMS64124


Christian Myspace LayoutsThere was but one perfect man.....I'm just FORGIVEN!Christian Myspace Layouts

No comments: