Newest Products

End of May Sale

It's the weekend, the end of the month, and time for a sale!

Sale starts today and will continue through the end of the month!



Select any 10 tagger/scrapper kits from my site, excluding the ones in the new category. List the kits in the comment section of you order OR email me at queenbratdesigns@gmail.com with a list of the kits you would like. Please place your order number in the subject line if you email me your list. Must be either 10 tagger or 10 scrapper.....no mixing please.

Check out the Special Promotions!







Select any 10 scripts from my site. List the scripts in the comment section of you order OR email me at queenbratdesigns@gmail.com with a list of the scripts you would like. Please place your order number in the subject line if you email me your list.

Check out the Special Promotions!





Select any 10 designer elements from my site. This includes my individual overlay packs, individual templates, frames, bows, ribbons, elements, ect... BUNDLE PACKS ARE NOT INCLUDED. List the designer elements in the comment section of you order OR email me at queenbratdesigns@gmail.com with a list of the scripts you would like. Please place your order number in the subject line if you email me your list.

Check out the Special Promotions!





Don't have $10 to spend? You can still get a good deal on all of my products during my 30% off sale in my stores. Check it out!


Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket










No comments: