Newest Products

Dazzling Diamonds Released

Hiya Folks!

Hope you are having a great Monday!

I had a whole lot of free time this weekend while my grandson went for his first visitation with his dad, so I finished up this kit and even wrote a new tutorial to go with it.

Dazzling Diamonds mixes beauty of diamonds, velvet, satin, and lace to fill this kit with stunning beauty and make it a sure to please. This one is perfect for your elegant scrap memories and dazzling signature tags. The kit includes a 74 piece diamond and chrome alpha with both upper and lower case letters, numbers 0-9, and special characters. And since you can't have diamonds without thinking about the song made famous by Marilyn Monroe, I have also included three stunning Marilyn Monroe Posers by PerfectPosers.com.

The kit is available in both scrapper and tagger sizes at my personal store. Tagger kits will be added to my other stores later today.

I also have a freebie for you today and don't forget the tutorial on my tutorial blog here.








Included:
21 Papers
8 Bags
3 Boots
4 Borders
12 Bows
2 Butterflies
3 Buttons
3 Corsets
3 Curved Borders
2 Diamond Borders
1 Diamond Circle
1 Diamond Flower
1 Diamond Heart
1 Diamond Heart Border
1 Diamond Necklace
1 Daimond Square
5 Flowers
7 Frames
1 Lipstick
1 Nailpolish
3 Marilyn Monroe Posers
15 Ribbons
3 Roses
2 Shoes
3 Star clusters
3 Lace Umbrellas
3 Frame/Picture Wraps



*Posers by PerfectPosers.com:




A 12x12 in quick page made from my 'Dazzling Diamonds' kit. It's 300dpi and for personal use only.

You can snag yours here.

Password is: THANKS

Have a wonderful day all!

Renee'



1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on May. 25, 2010. Thanks again.