Newest Products

She's Country Release

Hiya folks!

It's been a very long and hard week here in southern West Virginia. For those of you who have seen the national news this week, I'm sure you have seen the stories of the 29 miners killed in an explosion. The mine that this happened at is about 20 miles from where I live. While my family was personally untouched by this disaster, friends of mine lost their friends and loved ones in this tragedy. Coming from a family of coal miners, it will not be a week any of us forget anytime soon with our loved ones going to work in the mines everyday. Please keep the families and friends of those lost in your prayers.

As far as my cold goes, I do believe I'm finally getting back on track. I'm actually feeling almost "normal" for me.....lol. I've been working on getting some new kits and scripts out and finally finished this new kit tonight. I hope you like it!





Country gals will love this scrap kit filled with denim, dots, and paisley. Elements include lots
of country/farm related items like a barn, tractor, fences, weather vane, buckets, hay, and more. This is the perfect kit for those country/farm layouts and tags. Also includes themed posers by DNScraps at http://designingscraps.blogspot.com.


Kit is available in tagger and scrapper sizes.

There is also a new signature tag tutorial on the tag blog. Be sure to check it out!

QueenBrat's Tag Tuts





Kit includes:
14 papers
1 barn
4 lace edged borders
17 bows
2 buckets
2 butterflies
6 buttons
4 chicken wire backgrounds
4 corsets
4 daisies
3 Poser gals
4 fences
5 flowers
10 frames
3 hay bales
1 pitch fork
6 pockets
1 rake
5 curled ribbons
1 shovel
1 tractor
2 wash boards
2 wash tubs
2 water cans
2 weather vanes
2 wheel barrows
9 frame/picture wraps


I've also got a freebie for you from the "She's Country" kit.


This decorated frame is 2400x2400px and 300dpi. It is for personal use only and cannot be shared in groups. If you like the frame and want to share it, please send them to this blog for downloading.

You can snag the frame here.

Password is: THANKS



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list