Newest Products

Queen Of My Heart Released

Good Afternoon folks!

Anyone in the mood for a new kit today? I finally finished this one up last night but was just too exhausted to get it in the stores :o) As much as I love keeping my lil baby doll, Riley completely exhaust his Granny...lol. I'm glad I had my kids young when I still had the energy to keep up with them. I really don't know how some of you ladies have kids later in life. I would be a walking zombie all the time if it were me...lol.

Anyway, today's new kit is a Valentine themed kit with a twist. It could be used at any time of the year as a romantic/love themed kit also.

Make her the 'Queen of your heart' with this royal valentine kit. Kit is done in
rich reds and gold. Lots of hearts fill this one. Also included are a crown, septor, coach, and castle.

Posers in this kit are the lovely art of Bits'N'Bobs http://scrappingbits.blogspot.com.

This kit is available in both Scrapper and Tagger sizes.



Kit includes:
20 Papers
1 Arrow Bag
1 Arrows
4 Balloons
2 Beaded Hearts
2 Beaded Strings
5 Posers
7 Bows
2 Butterflies
7 Buttons
1 Carriage
1 Castle
1 Crown
2 Cupid
1 Cupid Bow
1 Cupid Bear
4 Flowers
1 Flower Spray
5 Folded Heart Ribbons
9 Frames
4 Hearts
2 Heart Pendants
5 Heart Ribbons
3 Laced Ribbons
1 Leaf
11 Ribbons
1 Septor
1 Frame/Picture Wrap
1-26 Piece Matching Alpha










You can pick up this kit in any of my stores today.



And I've also got a freebie for you today.

This 3600x3600px layout was made using my new "Queen of my Heart" kit. It is 300dpi and for personal use only.



Snag your layout here.

Password is: THANKS



Have a great evening!

Renee'




1 comment:

LianeZ said...

Thnaks for the Freebies - LianeZ