Newest Products

Enchanted Christmas Kit and Tutorial



Hey folks,

Hope everyone is staying warm and getting all of their Christmas shopping done...lol. Me, well I've got my tree up and a few gifts bought. I always tend to put it off til the last minute....lol. Maybe someday I will actually get ahead of the last minute shopping, but I doubt it.

So anyway, I've got a brand new kit for you tonight in my favorite colors. An enchanting look at Christmas with deep emeralds and golds. Kit includes everything
you need to make your signature tags and everything but your pictures for layouts. Lots of glitter and sparkle in this one with a Christmas castle and carriage and beautiful posers by MediEvilCreations.

You can purchase the kit in both tagger and scrapper size in my blog store tonight. I'm working on getting it into my other stores before bedtime:)

I also have a new tutorial for you sig tag lovers tonight. It was made using the new "Enchanted Christmas" kit and everything you need for the tut is either in the kit or free in the supplies zip. Hope you like it!

Here is the kit:

Enchanted Christmas









Included is:
14 Papers
4 Lace edged papers
1 Gold Bell on a string
2 Bell Clusters
6 Borders
10 Bows
1 Carriage
1 Castle
2 Christmas Ball Ornaments
1 Christmas Tree
1 Corner Bow Cluster
4 Curled Ribbons
3 Poinsettia Flowers
4 Frames
4 Gifts
3 Glitter Swirls
4 Lace Hearts
1 Mask
8 Posers
2 Ribbons
8 Sequin Strings
8 Snowflakes
2 Sparkle swirls
1 Ribbon Swag
4 Tinsel Ribbons
1 Unicorn
8 Frame/Picture Wraps






You can find the tutorial here.

The scrap kit 'Enchanting Christmas' can be purchase here.


Have a wonderful evening all!

Renee'


No comments: