Newest Products

Patriotic Kits, Scripts and Tools


Hey folks,

It's been a long day and I've gotten little done. Just got home from my son's baseball game and wanted to get a post out to you before bed.

I've gathered all of my patriotic kits, scripts and tools to make it a little easier to find them and placed them in a special category in my store. You can find them here:
http://queenbratdesigns.ecrater.com/category.php?cid=825815


Here is some of what you can find in my store:









Kits and alphas come in both scrapper and tagger sizes!

Most items are available in all of my stores!

Have a great night!

Renee'


1 comment:

Michelle's Angels said...

Hey Hun, I love ur 'happy 4th of july' tag!! Was wanting to ask u something..would u mind emailing me? Its michelles_angels@yahoo.com I'd appreciate it so much! Thanx Darlin!