Newest Products

A Freebie for all

Hey folks,

Just seems it has been one of those weeks that I've gotten little accomplished and the last few days it's been zero as far as designing. My oldest son who has colitis and PSC has gotten sick again and had to be re-admitted to the hospital. They've ran a bunch of test and cat scans and so far have given him 3 units of blood. They aren't really sure where his blood is going but with a hemoglobin of 6.4 he was one sick puppy. They think that he is losing blood slowly threw his bowels due to the blood thinner they had to put him on for the blood clots. On top of that he's gotten the flu which can be serious with his suppressed immune system. Hopefully they will have him perky enough to come home tomorrow and I will get to spend some time at home and designing.

I hated not having a new freebie for you tonight, so I dug one out of the files....lol. This was made using my Whitewashed kit. Check it out in my stores. It is on sale at 50% off along with my entire store at Equisite Scraps and Bitchin' Scrap Boutique this weekend.



The layout is full size 3600x3600 pixels and 300 dpi.

You can snag yours here.

Password is: THANKS

Night all.....this tired momma is going to bed early tonight.

QB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Beach/Sea/Fish Theme post on Mar. 14, 2009. Thanks again.