Newest Products

New Signature Tag Tutorials


Hey folks,

I've been in a tagging mood the last few days. Blame the tube companies for releasing so many gorgeous goodies...hehehe. Out of the tags that I made I did manage to write some new tutorials also.

I have for you one using the art of Jay Trembly, one using the art of Jennifer Janesko, and the last using the art of Claudio Aboy. Hope you like them!




Beauty can be found here.


It uses the art of Jennifer Janesko and my scrap kit "Perusing Passion".








Keeping the Home Fires Burning can be found here.


It uses the art of Claudio Aboy and my scrap kit "Boots on the Ground".








Pray For Our Troops can be found here.


It uses the art of Jay Trembly and my scrap kit "Boots on the Ground".


Enjoy the tutorials and if any of you decide to try them remember to send them to me and I will post them on my blog.

QB


No comments: