Newest Products

New Years Kits

Morning folks,

As I posted previously the "Ringing In The New Year" kit was originally part of a collaboration that the designers at Taggers Scraps made. With the store closing we were left with what to do with our kits...lol.

Many of the designers have now posted their portion to their blogs at very reasonable prices. So if you like my part, be sure to go check out theirs also. (You might even find a portion of it as a freebie!)



Here is my portion of the kit again. You can now purchase it in most of my stores. Some stores have the scrapper size and some have the tagger size. (Please check in the stores for which size is available before you purchase or go to my blog store where both sizes are available.)


And here is the preview of the other parts to this collab kit.


I don't guarantee that everyone has posted theirs, but the other designers participating were:


BUTTERFLY:
Butterfly Blush Designs
DIANE:
Candys Treats
LORI:
The Fanzy Designz
JESSICA:
Gothic Inspirations
SOUTHERN:
Southern Scrapz
SHANNON
Shan Mom to 4
JILL:
Created By Jill


Other news:

I have recently joined two new stores.

United Scraps 4 Taggers (Opens January 1st)
and
Digi Design Resort (Currently adding my kits)

Be sure to pay me a visit at my new stores soon!

Have a great Sunday all.

QB


No comments: