Newest Products

Beary Christmas Kits, Tutorials and a Freebie

Evening folks,

I finally got a new kit finished today. I think the blog train kits burned me out just a bit...lol. So, I went a different route with this kit and used the beautiful clip art of Whimsy Primsy to make it. I love the way it turned out and have already made two signature tag tutorials with it. I can't wait to do a few layouts too.

This kit has cute fun Christmas colors and unlimited possibilities for both scrappers and taggers. Kit includes a whooping 35 papers, and lots
of frames, bows, and Christmas decorations.

It is only available in my blog store at this time. It comes in both scrapper and tagger sizes.

QueenBrat's Blog Store






Kit includes:
35 Papers
5 Bears
20 Bows
4 Flowers
10 Frames
4 Christmas Gifts
8 Ornaments
5 Snowflakes
2 Stockings
4 Trees
5 Word Art









Here are the two tutorials I have written. I have an idea for another one and will try my best to finish it up this evening.



This one is called 'Define Naughty'.




This one is called 'I Won't Tell'.

You can find the tutorials on my website here.



And I also have a freebie for you tonight. These are more of the frames that I made last Christmas so some of you but still work fine....lol. If you already have these I'm sorry. I will did through my files and see what else I can find for next time.



Frame size is 800x694 pixels and 300 dpi.

You can snag the frames here.

Have a great evening all!

QB



1 comment:

cjpeterson38 said...

Thanks so much. Merry Christmas!