Newest Products

New Tutorials and a freebie!

Hey folks,

First let me apologize for being absent this week. I've had a rough week with the weather changing and the Lupus kicked in full blast. My joints have hurt to the point that I hated to even put my feet on the floor and walk. Feeling like a little 90-year-old granny this week......lol.

I've gotten hardly any designing done this week so instead I'm posting some tutorials I wrote last weekend to give you something to do....lol. I'm also posting a tutorial that one of my Creative Team ladies did this week. She really did a great job on it!

And, I've also got a freebie for you tonight. I didn't make these but the lady that made them using my kit wanted me to share them with you guys. And they are just lovely!!!

Okay, so here come the tutorials!!!




This one is by Ivory and is called American Star. You can find the tutorial here or here.







This one is by me and is called Believe In Your Dreams. You can find the tutorial here.










This one is by me and is called I Love Rock N Roll. You can find the tutorial here.






This one is by me and is called Girls Rock. You can find the tutorial here.







This one is by me and is called Dreams. You can find the tutorial here.



And here is the freebie for tonight!


This Quick Page is 3600x3600 300dpi and was made from my Sherbert Dreams
kit. It was made by a very talented lady
named Debbie at Do It Digi. You can view her gallery here or visit
her on her blog and say thanks here.

Kit can be purchased in all of my stores.

QUICK PAGES ARE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY!

You can download the quick page here.

Password is: THANKS

Be sure to leave Debbie some love for her beautiful quick page!

Have a great weekend all!


QB



No comments: