Newest Products

Gobble Gobble!!!



Woooo hoooooooo! I finally finished up my Thanksgiving kit and I'm really pleased how it turned out. This turned into a pretty big kit but there are loads of bows, buttons and other goodies to compliment the hand-drawn elements in this kit. I'm going to add some matching word art to this tomorrow as a freebie, so be sure to come back and get yours.

There is also a freebie below. A second quick page from Debbie over at Do-It-Digi. Be sure to scroll down and grab yours.





Kit includes:
19 Papers
6 Folded Papers
1 Acorn
6 Binder Clips
3 Birdhouses
15 Bows
6 Braided Ribbons
12 Buttons
6 Paper Clips
1 Cornstalk
12 Flowers
5 Frames
6 Hearts
1 Embroidery work in Hoop
6 Leaves
6 Paper Ribbons
2 Pilgrim Hats (male and female)
4 Pumpkins
3 Plaid Ribbons
3 Fabric Ruffles
6 String Bows with beads
6 Tags
1 Cute Turkey
3 Frame/Picture Wraps


Kit can be purchased in my store now and the rest of my stores on Friday, October 24th. Both scrapper and tagger size kits are available.

My Store




And here is your freebie for tonight.




This Quick Page is 3600x3600 300dpi and was made from my Sherbert Dreams
kit. It was made by a very talented lady
named Debbie at Do It Digi. You can view her gallery here or visit
her on her blog and say thanks here.

Kit can be purchased in all of my stores.

QUICK PAGES ARE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY!

You can download the quick page here.

Password is: THANKS

Be sure to leave Debbie some love for her beautiful quick page!

Good night folks!

QB


No comments: