Newest Products

Week 4 SAS-y Designer Contest and a Freebie

Good morning folks!!!

Today begins round four in the Stone Accent Studio Designers Contest. Everyone should have their kits posted by 6pm CST tonight and the voting will start soon after. From what I have seen there are some beautiful kits in this weeks competition! Be sure to go visit and snag them here! They are all FREE until the contest ends. Also, you might want to check out weeks 1-3 and snag any you don't have. The links should still be good through the end of the contest.

I do hope you will each go vote for me this week if you choose to download my kit. Only the top three win a spot in the Stone Accent Studio Store. So if you like my kits, please cast your vote for me :0)

And now I have a sneak peek of my kit for you. I will be posting the links over at Stone Accent just as soon as they have completed uploading.

I also have a freebie LO for you this morning from my new kit.

The kit is called "Written in the Stars" and you can guess it...it's a star themed kit. Kit included lots of sparkle and glitter with a rustic feel and a hint of romance. Sixteen papers, frayed and folded papers, and lots of elements fill this kit to complete your layouts.

Kit also includes 3 all cap glitter alphas.




Kit is now available in my store at: http://queenbratdesigns.ecrater.com/



And here is your first add-on to go with this kit. I will try to post a new add-on each day this week, so please check back.



The layout is 3600x3600 and 300 dpi.

Link has now expired.

Have a great day all. I will be back later with my links to the kit and this weeks voting link.

QB



2 comments:

Aleah'sMommy said...

I am so glad you are still in the SASY contest, thanks so much for this weeks kit. Also I have given you a gold star award on my aleahsmommy blog come check it out =)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).