Newest Products

I Love Annie Quick Pages and Freebie

Hey folks,

How do you like the new layout??? This one was made using the 'Perusing Passion' scrap kit. A little different for me, but I love it!

Before I get to the quick pages and freebie, I wanted to clue you in to what's happening on my blog this weekend. I am taking part in another blog train along with 22 other scrap designers. Everyone will be posting their kits sometime after midnight tonight and the blog train begins on Friday, August 22nd. Be sure to travel the blog train and pick up all the free goodies!


Here is a lil teaser of what my part of the kit looks like...lol. This is just one of the previews....there is a lot more in my part of the kit. I'll post all of the previews tomorrow...lol.



Also, there is a tag/layout contest for the members of the Tantrum Scraps forum. If you are not a member, scoot on over and sign up: http://tantrumscraps.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Here is the contest announcement from the owner of Tantrum Scraps:

**SPECIAL CONTEST FOR TANTRUM SCRAP FORUM MEMBERS**

DESIGN A TAG/LAYOUT USING A FREEBIE FROM THE BLOG TRAIN, WIN 3 KITS OF YOUR CHOICE FROM TANTRUM SCRAPS!!

RULES:

YOU HAVE TO USE ONLY THE FREEBIES THIS WEEKEND FROM ANY/ALL OF THE DESIGNERS FROM "TANTRUM SCRAPS STORE"

THE TAG/LAYOUT MUST HAVE PROPER COPYRIGHT ON IT. IF USING PHOTOS, PLEASE ONLY USE ONES YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO USE (PERSONAL PHOTOS)

TAG/LAYOUT MUST HAVE "SUMMERS END" AS THE TITLE AND "TANTRUM SCRAPS" AS THE NAME ON THE TAG.

SEND YOUR TAG TO ME (TANTRUM) AT tantrumsscraps@gmail.com BY NEXT FRIDAY AUG 29


I WILL THEN POST ALL OF THE TAGS ON SAT AUG 30 FOR EVERYONE TO VOTE FOR THE WINNER :o)


THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED SEPT 1


Be sure to get in on all the fun this weekend!



And now for the 'I Love Annie' goodies..............

First, I have a package of two quick pages from the 'I Love Annie' kit. They are 3600x3600
in size and 300dpi. You can snag them up for the bargain price of $1.00.





2-pack of 'I Love Annie' Quick Pages
$1.00
Grab then here.

And now a freebie!


Tonights freebie are 4 solid matching papers for the 'I Love Annie' kit. They are
3600x3600 in size and 300 dpi, so taggers you will want to resize them.

Link has now expired


Have a great evening all and don't forget the blog train starting tomorrow!

QB

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).