Newest Products

Real life got in the way of my designing time, but I'm back with a brand new kit for you today. I am changing things just a bit and will now offer some of my full kits as Pay To Use, but will still offer a smaller taggers version of them for free for a limited time only. The full Pay To Use kits are 300dpi and scraper size.

I apologize for having to start selling a few of my kits, but with all of the freebies I make and all of the tubes and commercial elements and scripts I buy, along with the website cost, it's costing me a small fortune. I do hope that you that enjoy my designs will support my new endeavour.

So on with the kit! It's titled Lazy Daisy and was a lot of fun for me to make as daisies are my favorite flower. I hope you enjoy it as much. The freebie will be below the full kit previews so keep reading!







Kit includes:
14 Papers
9 Bows
7 Ribbons
2 Ribbon Knots
12 Frames
20 Flowers
6 Beads
5 Bead Strands
6 Brads
12 Buttons
6 Buttonholes
6 Eyelets
6 Paperclips
6 Stick Pins
6 Staples























And now on to the freebie. This is a taggers sized mini kit of the Lazy Daisy. If you like it and would like the full kit, hit the PayPal link above.




Freebie Is No Longer Available

Includes:
2 Papers
1 Ribbon
1 Bow
2 Buttons
2 Eyelets
1 Frame
1 Buttonhole
1 Stick Pin
1 Paperclip
3 Flowers
1 Staple



No comments: